Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I’m A People Too!


Hey! I’m a people too!
My family say’s I’m a “dog”, but I know I’m a people too.
They give kisses and I do too. So I’m a people too.
They sit on chairs and so do I. So, I’m a people too.
They sleep on a bed and I do too. So I’m a people too.
I eat from a bowl, and they do too. So, I’m a people too.
They eat on a table. But I’m too short, so I eat on the floor. But, I’m still a people too.
They play with balls, and I do too. So, I’m a people too.
They like car rides, and I do too. So, I’m a people too.
They like the park and I do too. So, I’m a people too.
They like naps in the shade, and I do too. So I’m a people too.
They take baths, and I do too. So, I’m a people too.
I have two ears, and so do they. So, I’m a people too.
I have two eyes, and they do too. So, I’m a people too.
I have one nose, and so do they. So, I’m a people too.
I have four legs and they do too. So, I’m a people too.
I have teeth and they do too. So I’m a people too.
I have hair and so do they. So, I’m a people too.
I have tail and they…..Hey! Where’s your tail? You’re not a people!

No comments: